By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. We prohibit the using or accessing of this website by any registered sexual offenders. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on =DN= Multi-Gaming Clan's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on =DN= Multi-Gaming Clan's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by =DN= Multi-Gaming Clan at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Individuals may be granted extensions to the above license by the website owner.
- The materials on =DN= Multi-Gaming Clan's web site are provided "as is". =DN= Multi-Gaming Clan makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, =DN= Multi-Gaming Clan does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall =DN= Multi-Gaming Clan or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on =DN= Multi-Gaming Clan's internet site or various other services, even if =DN= Multi-Gaming Clan or a =DN= Multi-Gaming Clan authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on =DN= Multi-Gaming Clan's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. =DN= Multi-Gaming Clan does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. =DN= Multi-Gaming Clan may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. =DN= Multi-Gaming Clan does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. User Content
The content posted at =DN= Multi-Gaming Clan in various forum posts reflects the views and opinions of the original poster. In addition, actions taken by members of our clan on our various servers reflect their views and opinions. =DN= Multi-Gaming Clan does not warrant that any of those materials or actions are an accurate, complete, or current representation of our clan nor should =DN= Multi-Gaming Clan be held accountable for the opinions of our membership or visitors.
=DN= Multi-Gaming Clan reserves the rights to remove or otherwise censor out inappropriate content posted and such modification may be done at any time and without notice. Additional details are available when registering for a new forum account.
Existence of user content on our website does not imply endorsement of that content by =DN= Multi-Gaming Clan. =DN= Multi-Gaming Clan will not be held liable for the views and opinions of the original posters.
=DN= Multi-Gaming Clan has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by =DN= Multi-Gaming Clan of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to =DN= Multi-Gaming Clan's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to the usage of our Web Site, game servers, voice servers, and other services provided by =DN= Multi-Gaming Clan.
10. Game Servers
=DN= Clan's game servers are provided to all users regardless of region, ethnicity, disability's, or age. The server's managed by =DN= clan are governed by that of the =DN= Clan Government, and administrated by people deemed appropriate for the said position. Server administrators reserve the explicit right to punish any user for ignoring the rules set by =DN= Clan. Punishments can include: muting, jailing, kicking, banning, or a warning. All of these can be received without reason but will often come with such reason deemed appropriate by the server administrator responsible. All appeals are to be taken by the division the server is included in. In order to be hired for staff, a current enlistment into =DN= clan is required. If you have donated to a division, and are banned, there will be no refunds offered unless deemed deserved by the clan government. All disputes regarding game servers are to be handled by either the clan government or by the state of Arizona
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to users information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.