Welcome to the Dark Nexus Clan!

We Are Recruiting New Members! Apply Now!

We strive for excellence in the gaming world and to build a fun community for all our members and visitors! 🎉

Image We stand with Ukraine against Russia's illegal occupation Image

Recruit ForumsReference articles (a little light reading perhaps)?

This board is for our newest members. For information, suggestions and for them to hang out in private before they become a full member.

Topic Author
«DN»Lasky®
«DN» President
«DN» President
Medals: 14
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

The King Blue Diamond Heart of the Lion 1K Youtube Master Mad Scientist The Bomb Speaker of the House Web Manager Halloween Participant
You Jelly? Google Drive Santa Hat Halo Division
    Windows 7 Firefox
Group: Administrators
United Kingdom

Years of Service

Loading…

Reference articles (a little light reading perhaps)?

Post by «DN»Lasky® »

Here is a list of reference articles for Recruits to read and absorb. These articles have been written for everyone who can access the internet.

Code of Conduct
Website Terms of Use
Our Servers Page (These may be split to separate pages at a later date)
=DN= Rank Structure
Teamspeak 3 Server
Clan Alert Status (This page defines the state of alert we are at, check this page for more info)
Medals Page (Thhis page lists all of our medals that can be awarded by those empowered)
Donation Page (Here you can make donations to help us to keep our servers up and running. Running them is costly, please consider donating, every little helps!)
News & Announcements Check this board regularly. From server maintenence to promotions are all posted in here.

This page may be updated at any time by those empowered.
I AM THE TRIGGER HAPPY PWNER, AND THOMAS THE TANK IS MY NAME!! | For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mr. Custom | Windows 10 Pro | 256GB, 2TB and 1TB m.2 SSD'S | 8TB, 12TB & 14TB Seagate Barracuda's | 64GB DDR4 3200MHz | AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16/32) @ 3.5GHz | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER (8GB) | Philips 243V 24" @ 1080p + two 20" monitors
64TB NAS SERVER --> MY WEBSITE!! --> «THÖMÅS®©™» ᴳᴬᴹᴱᴿ --> Twitch.TV --> Image: «DN»Lasky®™#5627