Welcome to the Dark Nexus Clan!

We Are Recruiting New Members! Apply Now!

We strive for excellence in the gaming world and to build a fun community for all our members and visitors! 🎉

Image We stand with Ukraine against Russia's illegal occupation Image

GMod News & AnnouncementsNew GMod DarkRP Server!

Garry's Mod Specific Announcements That Are Not Clan Related

Topic Author
«DN»ѕιиιѕтєя™
«DN» Vice President
«DN» Vice President
Medals: 30
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

The King Diamond Honorable Member Gold Medal Silver Medal Genius 1K Gavel of Justice The Bomb Supporter
Graphic Master Angel Black Hat Protector Web Manager The Joker Halloween Participant Server Manager You Jelly? Illuminati
2K Halo Map Modder Mediafire Santa Hat Counter Strike Division Minecraft Division Grand Theft Auto: SAMP Divison Halo Division Team Fortress2 Division Founder of =DN= Dark Nexus
    Windows 7 Firefox
Group: Administrators
United States of America

Years of Service

New GMod DarkRP Server!

Post by «DN»ѕιиιѕтєя™ »

Hello guys!
Great news, Today I created a new Garry's Mod DarkRP, It's fully configured so it should work perfectly!
Also as we all know the first server we currently have has several errors on it and it will be fixed in the future while we fix these errors you can join our newest Garry's Mod DarkRP server!

Here you can see the info:

Enjoy and Happy Gaming! [masterchief]
Image I☣ «DN» Vice President ☣I Image Image

«DN»Lasky®
«DN» President
«DN» President
Medals: 14

The King Blue Diamond Heart of the Lion 1K Youtube Master Mad Scientist The Bomb Speaker of the House Web Manager Halloween Participant
You Jelly? Google Drive Santa Hat Halo Division
    Windows 7 Firefox
United Kingdom

Years of Service

Loading…

Re: New Garry's Mod DarkRP Server!

Post by «DN»Lasky® »

Good work...
I AM THE TRIGGER HAPPY PWNER, AND THOMAS THE TANK IS MY NAME!! | For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mr. Custom | Windows 10 Pro | 256GB, 2TB and 1TB m.2 SSD'S | 8TB, 12TB & 14TB Seagate Barracuda's | 64GB DDR4 3200MHz | AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16/32) @ 3.5GHz | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER (8GB) | Philips 243V 24" @ 1080p + two 20" monitors
64TB NAS SERVER --> MY WEBSITE!! --> «THÖMÅS®©™» ᴳᴬᴹᴱᴿ --> Twitch.TV --> Image: «DN»Lasky®™#5627

Topic Author
«DN»ѕιиιѕтєя™
«DN» Vice President
«DN» Vice President
Medals: 30

The King Diamond Honorable Member Gold Medal Silver Medal Genius 1K Gavel of Justice The Bomb Supporter
Graphic Master Angel Black Hat Protector Web Manager The Joker Halloween Participant Server Manager You Jelly? Illuminati
2K Halo Map Modder Mediafire Santa Hat Counter Strike Division Minecraft Division Grand Theft Auto: SAMP Divison Halo Division Team Fortress2 Division Founder of =DN= Dark Nexus
    Windows 7 Firefox
United States of America

Years of Service

Re: New GMod DarkRP Server!

Post by «DN»ѕιиιѕтєя™ »

Thank you. Mr. Lasky.
Image I☣ «DN» Vice President ☣I Image Image

«DN»Lasky®
«DN» President
«DN» President
Medals: 14

The King Blue Diamond Heart of the Lion 1K Youtube Master Mad Scientist The Bomb Speaker of the House Web Manager Halloween Participant
You Jelly? Google Drive Santa Hat Halo Division
    Windows 7 Firefox
United Kingdom

Years of Service

Loading…

Re: New GMod DarkRP Server!

Post by «DN»Lasky® »

My name is Lasky to you on here bro.
Last edited by «DN»ѕιиιѕтєя™ on Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I AM THE TRIGGER HAPPY PWNER, AND THOMAS THE TANK IS MY NAME!! | For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mr. Custom | Windows 10 Pro | 256GB, 2TB and 1TB m.2 SSD'S | 8TB, 12TB & 14TB Seagate Barracuda's | 64GB DDR4 3200MHz | AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (16/32) @ 3.5GHz | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER (8GB) | Philips 243V 24" @ 1080p + two 20" monitors
64TB NAS SERVER --> MY WEBSITE!! --> «THÖMÅS®©™» ᴳᴬᴹᴱᴿ --> Twitch.TV --> Image: «DN»Lasky®™#5627
Locked Previous topicNext topic